Stand easy son! CARRAIG R&D 002

Right, i've been working away for the past few months flat out on Jacob and now I finally have time to start on my own work! Im currently helping out in animation workshops at Norwich Puppet theatre but I've also been in negotation with screeneast about funding my own digital short. This is a lot of hot air when I still have ceratin technical areas to catch up in before I should even consider my own production!

ssooooooo! Im starting another technical research project to tackle some key areas!
carraigrnd

To pick up the pieces in my pipeline I will redesign an older character of mine, think beefcake minotaur [below]
carraig

and take it through a variety of stages:

+ Design
+ Full Maquette [less for reference more because I wanna have a go at latex moulds/casting
+ Modelling Completely in Zbrush & then retopologising - instead of maya then zbrushing
+ Uv map
+ Advanced Texturing Skin shaders
+ Set Driven key mucles in addition to conventional blendshaping
+ Skin & Rig
+ Lip Syncing & dope sheeting
+ Animate a Short sequence
+ Compositing!

[word]